Water Treatment Services
Dormann’s will test your water via a free 5 parameter water test to figure out the precise issue your individual home presents in your water. Our team will then recommend the water treatment system(s) that will most benefit you. Systems can be designed to adjust or remove odor including rotten egg odor, iron, hardness, Ph and any other undesirable elements in your water.
- Whole house water filtration systems are among the most basic and most effective systems for boosting water quality. These filtration systems treat all of the water entering your home. This allows for comprehensive coverage.
- Point-Of-Use water filtration systems only filter the water you need for drinking or other specific uses, such as cooking. These save on filter replacement costs and hone in on filtering exact water sources in your home. Reverse osmosis and drinking water systems.
- Water softeners are specifically designed for removing iron and hardness from water. This “hardness” is the result of minerals in high concentrations. Generally, a water softener exchanges sodium ions for those that cause hardness. Calcium and magnesium are the typical offenders in hard water.
- Acid neutralizers and carbon systems are effective in purifying the water supplied by your plumbing system.
- Salt and salt free systems, filter systems and tank systems.
It doesn’t matter if you’re having a water treatment system installed for the very first time, or if you’re replacing an old system that is no longer functioning properly. Our water quality experts will integrate your equipment into your plumbing system properly.
Get the Most from Your Water Treatment System
Problems with your water treatment system?
Are there leaks at any connection point that you can see? Is your water starting to taste off again? Do mineral deposits or staining on your fixtures suggest hard water strikes again? When you notice trouble, schedule a water treatment system testing with us as soon as possible.